Dreams of the Forgotten - Lexi Ander 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. Tristan is struggling with his predator over his decision not to claim Ushna, the dreams that are plaguing him aren’t helping either and he has enough on his plate with his rapidly expanding tribe. As more factions come out of the woodwork, his ex-Twin Flames mate causing problems and the impending birth of his children, Tristan has to remember his dreams for him to find peace.

This is another exciting instalment of Sumeria’s Sons where more danger emerges, secrets are revealed and hopes are about to come true. Tristan and Ushna have a rapidly expanding tribe, their two childhood friends Stan and Jory are coming to the ranch and Tristan discovers his ex-Twin Flames children are being neglected. Ushna and Tristan have to pull together when the truth about Tristan’s dreams come out and Randy has a secret that shocks Tristan, more dangers come to light and Tristan has to face going back to Bahbelle to settle things with the council.

I found this to be an excellent addition to the series and it has answered some questions, but boy does it leave you with even more questions. Tristan and Ushna are a great couple and with us finally discovering, to a certain extent, the reasons behind Tristan’s dreams, it helps us understand the way the storyline has been crafted, although it also leaves us with more questions as well. When Stan and Jory arrive we discover that the plotting of other factions is more deeply woven than anyone realised, and as the story progresses hidden factions come to light which shocks the wolves. This is a wonderfully written story and each books flows into the next and although we do get a brief recount of sections of the previous book, I would recommend each book being read in order so this epic fantasy can be enjoyed in full without confusion.

I recommend this book to those that love fantasy, in-depth storylines, great characters, some sweet loving, twists, secrets, betrayal, danger and an ending that leaves you grinning.