Touch & Geaux - Abigail Roux 5 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. Grady and Zane both know that undercover work might not be an option anymore after their pictures are plastered on the news, with over twenty years in the Bureau Zane just might consider retirement, but when Ty receives a call from a friend in need they drop everything to get to New Orleans. But New Orleans holds secrets from Ty’s past, one that briefly crosses paths with Zane’s past. As Ty and Zane face threats from the past, Ty’s secrets shake loose and Zane is left reeling, can Zane and Ty escape from the past and New Orleans alive… and more importantly together?

Ho-ly crap!! This is an action packed, emotional rollercoaster, secret filled, jaw dropping, grin inducing story that you won’t want to put down. This story digs deep into the past and into the secrets that Ty holds close, it’s a story that will make you gasp in shock, moan in despair and grit your teeth in frustration. Forget all the books before because this is the book that defines Ty and Zane, this is the book that could make or break them and this is the book that leaves you reeling in shock, heartbreak, betrayal and hope, all the while you root for our guys and pray that it all works out.

[a:Abigail Roux|1122775|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1352338424p2/1122775.jpg] has crafted an incredible story while keeping the storyline fresh and interesting, she pulls us into Ty and Zane’s world again giving them insurmountable obstacles to overcome. Not only do we get the incredible Zane and Ty but we also get Digger, Owen, Kelly and Nick… oh and I can’t forget blast from Ty’s past Liam, all the characters play brilliantly off each other giving the story an edge. So that’s about all I will say about this book, because I refuse to ruin it for anyone, and this is one book that has to be read to discover the incredible secrets it has hidden. Oh and [a:Abigail Roux|1122775|Abigail Roux|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1352338424p2/1122775.jpg]… the ending, how could you!

The only recommendation that I can give is to read this book, it isn’t to be missed and if you have read the other books then *scream* you will never believe what’s awaiting you!! And if you haven’t read any of the other books… welcome to Earth, alien visitors.