The Case Of The Wicked Wolf - Amber Kell, R.J. Scott 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This title is available up to 4 weeks early (1st April 2013) with TEB VIP club.

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. When Sam and Bob go to the aid of Trawl the troll they discover that it isn’t only Shelby (Hart’s daughter) that has been taken, they discover that many other paranormal children have been taken. Hart is desperate and turns to the demon Dan for help, it isn’t easy getting the demon on side though because Hart broke his heart, but the children have to come first before Hart can make thinks right with his demon.

Whoop, well I am just loving this series from [a:Amber Kell|2853933|Amber Kell|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1318562633p2/2853933.jpg] and [a:R.J. Scott|3432558|R.J. Scott|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1362662970p2/3432558.jpg]. A human (?) PI getting dragged further into the paranormal world, no matter what he really wants and falling in love with a vampire named Bob, I just love it! In this new addition to the series we have not only Bob and Sam and their new shenanigans, but we also get more of Hart and we are introduced to his love interest Danjal, we also find out more about the missing paranormal child case and find out the truth about her disappearance.

Sam and Bob’s relationship seems to be moving forwards in leaps and bounds, even if Sam still does find Bob annoying, Sam discovers he has more new powers even if he tries to deny them and Sam also seems to have made a scary enemy. Hart gave up his love to do his duty by his pack, but now he turns to Dan in his hour of need, Dan was hurt by Hart’s actions and words but sets it aside to find Hart’s daughter, they discover the backstabbing of some in the wolf pack and Hart has to face down an Alpha challenge.

This story is really well written and switches between the couples as they hunt for the children, there’s danger, excitement, some great characters and just a touch of hot loving, there’s betrayal and there’s forgiveness and then there is the mystery that is Sam. I can’t wait to see what happens next in this series… could there be a love interest for Mikhail, Ohhh maybe for Teddy the ghost!! I also hope we get to see Trawl again because he seems like a lovable big lug.

I will recommend this to those who love paranormal PI’s, vampire’s, hot demons and wolves, betrayal, danger and a great storyline with a happily ever after for a wolf and his mate.