Be My Alien - M.A. Church, Julie Lynn Hayes 3 - 3 1/2 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Taz is left miserable when he is dumped during a date on Earth, and what’s worse he is left stranded with no clothes, nowhere to stay and no way home until sexy Reed comes to his rescue. Reed is doing a last minute delivery when he finds himself with an armful of sexy man, taking pity on the young man who seems so lost and alone he takes him for coffee, which quickly leads to more, but just what is Reed to do when he discovers Taz is an alien?

Be My Alien is a cute light-hearted story that will warm you up with its sweetness. Reed has been too busy with his boutique to really have a relationship, meeting Taz when he is dropping a last minute gift off to a client pulls him into being spontaneous. Taz is sweet and naïve but far from innocent, being dumped on a date leaves him with no clue what to do next, meeting Reed has him acting without thinking and during an intimate moment reveals all of himself to Reed whose reaction scares him.

I did enjoy this story and Taz is such a cutie and Reed so charming that you can’t help but fall a little in love with them, the story is a little basic in a way, Taz and Reed meeting when Taz is left stranded, instant lust and then love following quickly… of course there’s that little bit extra of Reed discovering Taz is an alien and Taz’s original date, Vorlod, trying to throw a spanner in the works. The sex between them is wow and you have to watch out for Taz’s tail. This is a great story to read while relaxing out in the sun, or in my case stuck in the back of a car during a traffic jam on the way home from the beach ;-)

I recommend this to those who love cute aliens, charming rescuers, hot sex, a touch of selfish nasty baddie, finding love and a very happy ending.