Surrounded By Crimson - Lexi Ander 5 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. Tristan is just days away from giving birth, Ushna is overjoyed that Tristan has agreed to bond with him and they are both still dreading heading to Georgia and the Elder Council. Bahbelle becomes a trial for Tristan as he faces down the Elder Council, sets forth the fate of those who attacked him and his pack, stumbles across a hidden prison and faces the loss of everyone that he loves.

Holy cow, this series just keeps getting better and better. This story picks up where [b:Dreams Of The Forgotten|17457460|Dreams Of The Forgotten (Sumeria's Sons, #3)|Lexi Ander|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1362329712s/17457460.jpg|21974927] ends, there is a brief summary covering some of what has come before but all the books do need to be read in order. Tristan and Ushna are looking forward to bonding now that Tristan has accepted that they are meant-to-be, they still mourn the loss of Brian (Ushna’s twin flame) and they begin to understand that what is between them was always meant-to-be. But danger comes when they are in Bahbelle, Georgia, on top of the challenges they face with the Elder Council and Tristan’s claim and pregnancy, Tristan makes a choice that could just permanently separate him from Ushna and a surprising twist awaits us all.

[a:Lexi Ander|6521302|Lexi Ander|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1348158953p2/6521302.jpg] has done it again, she has swept us along with her paranormal beings taking us to a fantasy world and dropped bombs into the storyline that shocks and astounds us. The beautifully created paranormal world we find ourselves in is beautifully described, it draws us in with its imagery and heart felt emotions, with its epic storyline and brilliant characters. The scenes we find ourselves in are amazing, standing with our enraged Xenres (prince) in Lupe form awaiting his orders when his beloved is endangered, or the soul crushing fear as we face a mythical creature. I honestly can say that this series is actually just one epic fantasy/paranormal with twists and turns and new discoveries that has your breath hitching and gasping in shock, it blindsides you with new details and has you desperate for the last two books… well although I really want to read them and enjoy them, I am filled with trepidation that this incredible fantasy world would come to an end.

I recommend this to those who love incredible fantasy, brilliant world building, fantastic characters, danger, love, hot sex and a brilliant continuous storyline.