Spring Leaves - A.J. Llewellyn, D.J. Manly 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. Jubilee and Sean are called to help the FBI and the Texas Rangers to search for a woman missing for several years, but the betrayal of the law enforcement finally makes Jubilee realise he no longer belongs. Kieran and Nicholas are assisting the Canadian’s during an investigation into the Mounties. Jubilee and Kieran are struggling with their separation and make plans to finally put the adoption issue to rest.

Another great instalment of Orgasmic Texas Dawn with our favourite Marshals and the struggles they are facing. This story is from Nicholas and Sean’s perspective and it switches between the two easily, we see a lot more of Trace as he deals with the fallout of protecting Marco (the horny teenager from [b:Winter Frost|17907989|Winter Frost (Orgasmic Texas Dawn, #7)|A.J. Llewellyn|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1368271810s/17907989.jpg|25091287]) and we see Kieran’s and Jubilee’s solution to their problems. The investigations are, as always, interesting and exciting with the two main ones being Nicholas and Kieran’s Canadian investigation and Sean and Nicolas’ investigation into a woman who makes her men turn to crime.

I enjoyed this story although I was sad when I realised that Texas still had its head up its ass and it looks like we have said farewell to two of our sexy marshals, I can only hope that a miracle happens and we will still get to follow their adventures. Sean and Nicholas are especially hot together and their relationship is moving forward in leaps and bounds. Trace starts to play a more forward role as he gets dragged into protecting Marco from his father, Trace also finds happiness that come out of it and Marco begins to grow up.

I recommend this story to those who love Marshals, great exciting investigations, cute kids, colourful characters, hot sex, new beginnings and happy endings.