The Vampire And The Plant Guy - Helen Louise Caroll 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Darryl is being fixed up on a blind date by his brother, he really doesn’t want to know as the last time his brother set him up it did not go well, he’s trying to talk his brother out of it when his doorbell rings and he gets a nice surprise. Daryl has lusted after Darryl for over twenty years and is really happy that Larry (Darryl’s brother) says that Darryl is interested.

This is a cute short that gives us warmth, charm and a bit of hotness. This author has taken us back a bit with the vampire lore i.e. can’t go on moving water, sleeps in a coffin, bursts into flames in sunlight etc. Both these characters seem really nice but as the story is so short you don’t get to know them that well.

All I can say about this book is it’s a really good short that makes you grin in places, it also makes you feel sorry for Darryl as being a vampire isn’t all its cut out to be and Daryl seems like a good match for the vampire and it’s the start of something good between them. So all in all I say give this book a go if you like vampires and happy endings.