Whirlwind - Bailey Bradford 3 1/2 - 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This book is part of a series and must be read in order. Stefan wasn't mentally perfect when he was alive but now with his spirit free of human restrictions he has grown in leaps and bounds, and with everyone around him, both living and spirit, finding love he begins to long for love himself. Jordan and Gideon lose their lives in a war zone, still stuck on Earth the friends go to Jordan's hometown puzzled and confused as to why they haven't moved on. In McKinton they discover more than they bargained for in the form of sweet and sexy Stefan but first they have to prove their worth to Conner, Stefan's protector.

Ah sweet Stefan's story, this is one book that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. We first met Stefan in [b:Aftermath|12561808|Aftermath (Southern Spirits, #5)|Bailey Bradford|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1328316155s/12561808.jpg|16177551] and discovered what had happened to him, if you haven't read [b:Aftermath|12561808|Aftermath (Southern Spirits, #5)|Bailey Bradford|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1328316155s/12561808.jpg|16177551] then there is a brief summation from Stefan so you wouldn't feel like you are missing something, now Stefan has friends and for the most part loves his new circumstances but he now longs for love like all his friends have. Gideon and Jordan head to McKinton when they find themselves spirits, they have been friends for years and have shared men but have never confessed to each other the longing they both have for the other. Meeting Stefan has both men longing for the sexy mischievous spirit but they get off to a bad start and Stefan has them both confronting their feelings for each other.

This is a great little book with some mischievous high-jinx from Stefan, a spirit brawl, sexy men admitting how they feel and a very protective spirit making sure his friend is treated right. Gideon and Jordan have always fancied each other but decided their friendship was too important to chance more, but now they decide to explore their attraction but they both have their eye on sexy Stefan. Once Stefan overcomes the first disastrous encounter with Jordan and Gideon he begins to think that he could find love, but when both Gideon and Jordan find it hard to confess how they feel for each other Stefan thinks he has lost his chance.

I really enjoyed this story and was so glad to see Stefan getting his dream and he is as wonderful as ever. Jordan and Gideon make a great addition to the spirits of McKinton and Stefan sure knows how to handle them. The way the story played out was great with the three of them sorting their problems out under the watchful eye of Conner, although I was surprised that Stefan managed to end up in so much trouble.

I will recommend this to those who love spirits finding love, some great action, some mischief and fun, hot sexy men having steamy sex and a sweet ending.