GhosTV - Jordan Castillo Price 4 1/2 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and must be read in order. Vic is still being hounded by Dreyfuss to work for the FPMP (Federal Psychic Monitoring Program), he still doesn’t want to what with them spying on him and everything but when his best friend Lisa goes missing he is forced to work with Dreyfuss who is determined to work his way into his life in any way he can.

Yet another fantastic PsyCop installment that gives your mind much more to chew on. Vic is desperate to find out what happened to Lisa and along with his lover Jacob they head to the airport where they hit a snag and Dreyfuss comes to the ‘rescue’. When they arrive they find Lisa isn’t the only one missing and it’s not long before someone else disappears as well, Vic and Jacob are running against time but with the help of a nifty gift they are coming close to finding their friend.

This story has some twists and turns, manipulation, danger, scary images and misunderstandings, as we progress through the book we see how much Vic and Jacob both have developed as characters and how well they have developed as a couple as well, there isn’t really much more that I can tell you about this story as it is a series that has to be experienced to fully understand the references and relationships and to appreciate what Vic goes through, as Jacob says to Vic near the end of this book ‘I never really understood how brave you are’.

So all in all a brilliant addition to the series and even though there are only a couple of sex scenes they are hot and erotic, we also see how Vic’s powers develop and some new ones emerging with the help of the ‘gift’ from Dreyfuss. This story is well written and thoroughly enjoyable and if you like anything from above then you will love this book I highly recommend this book especially if you love paranormal/psychic stories.